Sunday, June 3, 2012

The "God" we think we know.


All ready and pumped up for AWAKEN this June 14th - 17th. I am still amazed how God has his ways of just coming to us. Whether is it now or much later, or even at some of our death beds maybe. I still don't understand and I don't think I will ever because it will be too much for be to handle. His love is just.. is just.

You know I get criticisms about me being too enthusiatic about serving God, relating every single thing that happened in my everyday life and hold God responsible to it? I only get those when I hold God responsible for the smallest most beautiful things like for example "how my Dog came to me and be by my side when I was feeling down, Thank you Lord for sending a friend." I don't see anything wrong with that.

I am simply thanking God for the smallest things, everything.

You may say.. but God didn't make all that happen? How would you know? Did you see it? Hold it... does it matter? What matters is that you believe it.. and if you don't then respect it. I don't remember forcing anyone to be in together with me as since I decided to serve God with my soul for the last 5 years. Because I respect.

Strange, how people refuse to hold God responsible for the smallest most beautiful things, but the worst. Yea, I am not saying he is not responsible. He is. So? HE BETTER BE. he created us and this and everything around you.. I think he has the right to piece his own puzzle for whatever reason he has.

I get angry too.. I am no different from you.
But we don't belong here & this doesn't belong to us. It belongs to him.

Fact is. He has changed me and you know it.

Xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops