Friday, May 4, 2012

Ah-Lo-Ha!



I am finally back to blogging after so long! Feels good to want to share my life with the people in the world who matters.

Frankly it has been such a roller coaster ride for the past couple of years. With all the heartaches and mistakes, lost of loved ones and friendships we thought matter. However, not forgetting how at the same time I cannot be more blessed! 22 years.. Growing up was the worse idea ever. You have people judging you for your dreams, telling you how wrong you are and how it's suppose to be. Whatever "it" maybe, whether is your dreams or your current life path. Do not let anyone pull you down. What you become and how rich you are financially doesn't matter a slight bit. What matter is how you get there and the person whom you have become.

Are you loving?
Are you selfish?

I can't say I am there yet. But yea.. I try harder everyday. Sometimes i fall hard sometimes i slip a little. We are not perfect.. But did you try to be? If you did, which version of perfection was it? Your version Perfection has to eventually make you a person you always look up to be.

Good Luck!

xoxo,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops