Thursday, May 17, 2012

Deviled Eggs! - From Our Picnic


 I had the most wonderful picnic at Sentosa Beach with John Tan as we celebrate a very very special day. Our 3rd year together in courtship. What is a lovely picnic without a dish made with love right? I decided to make the very yummy DEVILED EGGS! It is as sinful as it sounds! I didn't do an extremely good job.. OH wells, I tried.

Ingredients:
  1. Hard Boiled Eggs
  2. Yolks from the eggs
  3. Mayo
  4. Mustard
  5. Bacon bits
You may add in whatever spices you wish as long as it is at your favor. For me, bacon can never go wrong! as for the portions, I just HAMTAM only. Taste it while it is still in your processor till you are satisfied!




NOTE: Use room temperature water

Prepare Ice Bath

Wait for boil

Put it for another 8 mins to allow it to fully cook




ICE BATH

Peel Egg Shell off

Halve them and seperate egg yolk



Proudly presenting to you my hungry + greedy tasters!




Good Luck with your version of DEVILED EGGS!

Xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops