Monday, May 28, 2012

Perfect Winged Eyeliner Tutorial - In 5 Mins!


THE WAIT IS OVER!

I am finally revealing on how I do my Perfect Winged Eyeliner. I am not a make up guru or any of that sort, this is by far the only make up I do for a casual shopping day or even at birthday parties for the past 6 years or so. As for Weddings and grand occasions, I will add a bit of eye shadow & lip colour.

Tip: Your choice of lipstick/gloss can make a huge difference.


Products:
Mac Gel Eyeliner
Eyeliner from Little India - less than SGD$4.00

Hope this tutorial is useful to you!




Xoxo,

3 comments:

D; said...

Hey dear girl you look amazingly sweet in your video =)
I was in for a surprise when you did more than winged eyeliner; pretty! Keep them coming! God bless you =)

Love, D.

Lynn Adele Chng said...

Hey!

Thanks D! (dee? Dora?) haha! Thank you for your support!! Glad you enjoyed it.
Xoxo!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. Ching! I love the way you put your make up :) You're so sweet..

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops