Friday, November 30, 2012

Friends and friendships




After living this long, did you ever wonder if the choices you make in these 22 years are all meant to be made for you to become the person you are today?

Is the person you are today a happy one? The person who you are meant to be, the person you are? Or not.

At this point I realise nothing define you but yourself and the choices you make. Particularly your choice of friends.

100 people can say "I love you" but do they really? Probably. Or not. Think about the times you need to pick up your phone to ring someone up. Who will it be? And if he/she doesn't pick up, who will be the 2nd or 3rd person you'd call?

We'd all like to believe the "I love yous" we receive. But what if it's actually, "I'd love for you to..."? Things will starts to change. And you know is not a good change.

I'd love to start caring and loving again, even though I know sometimes is the most unrewarding and the hardest thing to do.

Because I want my "I love you" to be real.
Only to those who are worth it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops