Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What it really meant.


I do not want to fight (I do not want to know why you are upset)
I just want to be happy (if I can avoid it, maybe it will all go away)

I didn't do anything wrong (or want to know what I did that might be unintentional)
or see anything wrong in what i did (whether or not it might have hurt you)

No one can spoil my day (you are no one to me)
I choose to be happy (even though i know you are hurting)

if you are angry we cannot speak (I don't want to know why you are actually angry)
I am done being angry (you are not worth fighting for)
and fighting over nothing (regardless of whether it meant anything to you)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops