Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My New FRANK Card

I came across this advertisement about FRANK Account and it's useful features which caught my eye. OCBC Online Saving Goals! I couldn't help but apply immediately. I just received my Customized Debit Card today! Super excited!


My Card Design: Candy Seduction (WIL0009)


Now I can separate my savings into different sub pockets under the same account! The best thing about this is that the amount will be subtracted from your total figure, and will not appear in the balance you see while you withdraw money from the ATM etc.



With my savings plan all organised, it gives me more clarity and motivation to reach my goals!

Cheers to my new journey of saving! 
BKK HERE I COME!


Xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops