Sunday, May 13, 2012

BABY TRICIA IS BORN!

I have another great news to share!
MY BABY NIECE WAS BORN ON 10th May @ 13.22hrs!

I belong to a huge and loving family whom I always know was the best place Jesus could ever place me in. we call ourselves "The Chngs". We even have a facebook page & various Whatsapp group chats. Imagine how close we are? Regardless male or female, one foot step in to the CHNG Family, you will be greeted "welcome to the CHNG Family." Even if you are a guy marrying a CHNG girl. :) Right Derrick, Gabriel, Yizhi, Emmanuel? HEHE.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY TRICIA!

DAY 0
Hello Mummy & Daddy!
Hello World, I know you've been waiting too long for me.


DAY 1


 Another reason to Partyyy!

Xoxo,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops