Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love of my Life



R.I.P Miko Chng
2nd November 2000 - 26th June 2012

You've marked your paw prints in our hearts so deep it can never be replaced or mend. Don't even think about us forgetting you.. We will always miss you and thank you for your life and time with us. Thank you for welcoming us home everyday, this house is not the same without you.. it's so quiet here. Come back soon. 

I love you so much baby Koko.
I Miss you terribly.

Koko, Where are you?
Mam mam!
Let's Go!
Papa where?
Meimei come back alr
Mummy come back alr
Koko, pompom.

I will miss your cuteness, your smile, your hugs, your smell, your foot steps, your warmth while i sleep, your unfailing listening ears, your love, your care, your demands, your temprements, I will make your bed as long as papa don't give it away, your baby fur, your smelly mouth, your craziness after you bathe, your whines, scatching of door, your disappointed look, your puppy eyes. And especially the way you shake your butt or your little tail vigorously.

I will always still look out for pee on the floor before i go into the kitchen, make sure your water is clean, put a cup in the toilet just the way you like it, push the dining chairs in so you can't climb up and eat our food. I will miss you slamming your ass on me or my face when i am sleeping, your shivers when you hear loud noises, your desire for us to tickle your ear, feel your body on my feet while i work, i will sit in the many corners you always lay on. 

My life will be so different without you. Please watch over us and have fun with Happy, Precious and Dodo ok? I love you so muchh...

Come back soon..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops