Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby Tricia's 1st Month Party - This is how the 'CHNGS' does it.


Last Sunday was by beloved baby niece's 1st month baby shower. We all come together (once again) to share Lives, Love and Laughter. Did I mention how much I love my Family? We are known as the bunch who always find any reason we can just to meet up and have fun. I never once feel dreadful about it, there is nothing more I can ever ask for..

So these are the usual things we do:
EAT
LAUGH
JOKE
POKE FUN
EAT 
LAUGH
JOKE
SKYPE MY CANADA JIE JIE
LAUGH
POKE FUN
LAUGH

AWESOME..





   
 
 

Everyone took their turn to carry this precious lil Gem

Grandma & I!

 
 
Tricia's eyes are perpectually like this

 

Skyping Da Jie Jie & Coralie over at Canada
Feel the bond and the love.

 

Welcome to the most amazing family dear little one.

 Xoxo,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops